Advantages of HCV Genotyping :
- The test allows highly sensitive qualitative detection of all HCV genotypes – Sensitivity of HCV detection – 35 IU/ml.
- Its multi-tube and multiplex format allows accurate detection and differentiation of all major genotypes i.e.HCV 1a, 1b, 2 (2a/2b), 3, 4, 5a and 6.
- The test is highly sensitive to detect genotypes in clinical samples with low viral load – Sensitivity of HCV genotyping – 500 IU/ml.
- The test uses very specific target regions in the HCV genome for improved genotype/subtype identification.
- Easy workflow with ready-to-use reagents, works on various real-time PCR platforms.
- All inclusive test: includes cDNA reagents and qPCR reagents with Internal Control.