- The test allows highly sensitive qualitative detection of Staphylococcus aureus and its Methicillin-Resistant status
- PCR kit uses “hot-start” Taq-polymerase enzyme which greatly reduces the frequency of nonspecifically primed reactions.
- This test is validated on different real time machines (Applied Biosystems 7500/7500 Fast DX/StepOne/StepOne Plus Real-Time PCR System, Biorad CFX96™, LineGene 9600 / 9600 Plus, QuantStudio™ 3/5 Real-Time PCR System, Rotor-Gene 3000/Q).
- Easy workflow with ready-to-use reagents.
- Simple reaction setup and data interpretation, no special personnel training required.
- This assay can be done with routine molecular lab set-up and most of the existing real-time PCR instruments.