- The test allows highly sensitivesite-specific detection of less than 1% mutant sequence copies in a background of 99% wild-type DNA.
- The test is available with 1% reference standard, a third party cut-off control for accurate reporting of mutation detected.
- High specificity due to site-specific special probes utilized in the reaction.
- Complementary software analysis tool for easy detection and differentiation of mutants among wild-types.
- Easy workflow & compatible with most of the real-time PCR equipments.